Creating content for your Marijuana and Cannabis Business Web Site
The beauty of launching a marijuana or Cannabis website in the early stages of legal cannabis evolution is that there’s a wide-open terrain of untapped information about the plant. Remember that search engines are looking to give high rankings to original niche sites, not sites that only exist to duplicate existing online information. Here are some of the directions you can go with original content:
- latest independent pot studies
- history of cannabis legislation
- lists of different marijuana strains
- maps showing the geography of cannabis
- anecdotal blogs on the benefits of medical pot
- tips on how to grow cannabis
- creative marijuana recipes
Promoting your 420-Friendly Website
Blogging has a natural built-in promotional component known as search engine optimization (SEO). That means using keywords that define your niche and building stories around them. The keywords should be integrated into content organically so that search engines regard it as sincere and authoritative. Trying to build lightweight content around overuse of keywords is considered spam and could get your site penalized by search engines.
Once you have developed a wealth of useful original content about cannabis, you can then move on to the next phase of content marketing, which is promoting your site. Here are some ways to do that:
- cross-promote other marijuana blogs
- partner with businesses selling medical marijuana products.
- tie pot blogs in with the organic revolution to attract organic sponsors
- write about marijuana laws to attract partners from the legal profession
- offer fliers to your website at medical marijuana dispensaries
- use 420click.com to tap into marijuana advertisers
You should also see Creating SEO Friendly Content
Massachusetts Weed Web All The Heavy Lifting, Nuts and Bolts website Development and Setup E-commerce Mobile App Development Responsive Website layouts (mobile, tablet, etc.) Custom Web development Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Social Media Marketing (SMM) Internet Marketing Social Media Setup Hosting and Email setup Multi-Media integration and more for the marijuana industry in Massachusetts
We service areas Massachusetts, North Shore, Salem, Peabody, Lyne, Glouster, Newburyport, Danvers.